This refresher block will let your well used Beeswax Wraps have a second lease of life. Whether you have had them for a year and they need reviving or you have washed your new wraps in hot water by accident and the wax has started to come off, this refresher block will make them good as new again.
With a block of this secret wax blend you will be able to revive approximately;
2 x Bread Wraps
3 x Large Wraps
4 x Medium Wraps
5 x Small Wrap
Organic jojoba oil, pine resin and local UK beeswax.
How to useYou will need;
- 1 x Beeswax Wrap Refresher Block
- Fine cheese grater
- Baking/Parchment paper (2 x squares 2 inches bigger than the wrap you are re-waxing)
- Iron (steam function turned off)
- Clean tea towel
- Ironing board
- Place the tea towel on top of the ironing board
- Cover the tea towel with one sheet of baking paper
- Place the used wrap on top of the baking parchment
- Grate the Wax Refresher Block onto the wrap, spreading the wax evenly over the whole wrap
- Place the second sheet of baking paper on top of the wrap
- Use the iron on a HOT setting and gently press the iron on top of the baking paper
- Keep the iron moving at all times until the wax has melted evenly
- Remove the top sheet of baking paper
- Carefully remove the wrap, picking it up by the corners
- Waft the wrap back and for the until cold.